Parker® Tornado F4 Crossbow Kit for full-on bowhunting speed and power!
This Tornado F4 Crossbow has new Advanced Split Limb technology and Fulcrum Pocket System, so it's ultra compact and devastatingly powerful, and fast at 340 F.P.S. And it's just 8 lbs., sleek and stealthy!
The G2 Trigger on every Parker® Crossbow is extra-crisp, with virtually no travel, for sure control. Made completeley of metal, no plastic, and it's sealed, never requires lube. An auto-engage safety and anti-dry-fire mechanism make your crossbow supersafe. It's the best, and it's on every Parker here... count on it for shots that count!
- Auto-engage ambidextrous safety
- G2 Bull-Pup trigger, and anti-dry-fire mechanism for safety
- Sure pistol grip stock with vented forearm
- Machined aluminum barrel and riser
- Red Hot synthetic cable that's resilient and durable enough to handle this Crossbow's power
- 165-lb. draw weight, and EZ Draw system for reduced cocking effort
- Dual string suppressors for smooth, quiet firing
- Picatinny rail to mount accessories
- 3x32mm multi-reticle scope
- 4-bolt quick-detach quiver and 4 bolts with field points. It's 35 1/2"l., 20 3/4"w. axle to axle, weighs 8 lbs., 4 ozs.