Leupold® Mark 4® Mid Range Tactical M1 Rifle Scope. Depend on this when there's a job to do.
For everything from 50 to 700 meters! Match this Scope with your AR style firearm, FAL, G3, SCAR-H, M-14 or bolt-action to seriously "up" magnification and accuracy. Hunters and competitive shooters who fire the Remington 700, Winchester Model 70, Ruger 77 and Savage 110 among other rifles also depend on these Scopes.
Xtended Twilight lens technology targets and enhances light wavelengths found in near-dark, morning and dusk conditions. And like all Mark 4 Rifle Scopes, this one features 4 different dials, allowing you to dial in your precision shots for unmatched accuracy.On your mark:
- Xtended Twilight lens technology targets and enhances light wavelengths in near-dark, morning and dusk conditions
- DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and abrasion resistance
- Proprietary 2nd Generation Argon / Krypton waterproofing eliminates thermal shock effects
- Generous eyebox makes it fast and easy for you to get behind the Scope
- Blackened lens edges to reduce glare and diffusion through lens edges, for better resolution, improved contrast
- Twin bias spring erector system exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector for longer life
- Super fast-focus eyepiece
- 3:1 zoom ratio
- Dual use
- 1/4" MOA finger click
- 30mm maintube
- 3rd generation illumination
- M3 adjustment
- Front Focal Plane (FFP)
- Low profile M2
- Custom shop serviceable
- Tactile power selector
- 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- Mfg. No.: LEU 67915
- Magnification: 2.5-8X
- Reticle: Illum. TMR
- Obj. Diam: 36mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7-3.0"
- Length: 11 3/10"
- Wt.: 16 ozs.
- FOV @ 100 yds.: 35.5-13.6
Order yours ONLINE now!