Snugpak® Insulated Sleeka Salopette Bib Overalls. As cold as 14°F? In these, you won't notice.
Insulated pants with nylon bib and adjustable suspender system, providing warmth and durability that you need to maximize enjoyment outdoors, especially during activities that involve periods of inactivity. Highly-compressible down-like Softie® Premier insulation that is as toasty as actual down. Outer shell and inner layer made of Paratex Light fabric that's highly windproof and water-repellent. Comfort rated to 23°F, low rated to 14°F.The hold-up:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Light shell and lining, hard-wearing but soft, wicks moisture away so you stay dry
- Softie Premier insulation traps air within it, keeps you as warm as down does
- Reinforced patches on knees and seat for long wear
- Elastic back waist for comfortable fit
- Zip-open trouser legs are ideal for larger boots
- Zip pockets and fly for security
- Fully adjustable suspender straps for perfect fit
- Made in the UK.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.