The Bushnell® X-8 Trail Cam. It'd be hard to hunt down a more feature-packed trail cam for the price.
You already know you've gotta glass the area beforehand to truly make your time in the tree stand count. But what you may not know? You can get a Trail Cam with all the good stuff - multi-image mode, time-lapse technology, programmable trigger and day / night pics / video - for an extremely reasonable price. It's the X-8 Trail Cam from Bushnell... and it's here to help you save bucks and bag bucks.What you need without the budget bleed:
- 2, 4 or 6MP high-quality full color resolution
- Day / night autosensor
- 36 LED night vision flash, 45'
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo / Med / High)
- 1-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 second to 10 minutes
- Multi-image mode: 1 or 3 images per trigger
- Video length: 5 to 15 seconds, programmable
- Video resolution 640 x 480
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1-60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45'
- Runs up to 9 months on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot 32 GB SD card capacity
- Date / time, temp / moon stamp.