Colorado Cylinder StovesTM Alpine Stove provides reliable, safe, consistent heat for your 16 x 20' or 20 x 24' wall tent!
The American-made Alpine Stove from Colorado Cylinder Stoves will keep your tent nice and warm, even as the winds are howling outside and the temp is plummeting. Perfect for 16 x 20' or 20 x 24' canvas wall tents, this Stove will make base camp feel like home sweet home. The cylinder shape combined with the heavy-gauge steel construction holds heat longer and gives off more radiant heat, which means you'll stay warmer while using less wood or coal. The Alpine Stove is also designed to resist warping...the top of the stove is braced underneath to keep your cooking surface level, and the cylinder shape allows the Stove to expand and contract uniformly throughout. All these features add up to a safe and reliable source of heat in the Great Outdoors.Warmth in the wild:
- Holds heat for 7-8 hours
- Heavy 10 and 12-gauge steel construction coated with high-temperature black stove paint
- Reinforced under the top and door to prevent warping
- Airtight welded construction
- 25" tall with legs
- 5" stove pipe hole
- 1/ 2 " threaded pipe legs can be tightened or loosened to level stove
- Damper baffle plate on inside of door to keep sparks contained
- Measures 28 x 18 x 14 1/2" h., weighs 63 lbs.
- 3.3-cu. ft. volume
Stay warm out there! Order yours ONLINE now!