Parker® Eagle Bow Outfitter Package is a soaring value with top-quality performance... 310 FPS - get the complete package and SAVE!
Still think serious performance has to put a broadhead through your savings account? Think again! With the construction, fit and finish of bows costing hundreds more, the Parker® Eagle features a 100% machined aluminum riser, cams and pocket system that delivers solid 310 FPS performance. Perfectly tuned and always trouble free, the Eagle is a starter bow that can more than keep up with your archery progress.
This Bow comes ready to hunt with a top-shelf fiber optic sight, Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, quiver plus peep sight and tubing all pre-installed and factory tuned - This package saves time and money, so you can focus on what matters most... Hunting.Check out these impressive specs:
Bow Package Features:
- Max. IBO speed: 310 F.P.S.
- Adjustable draw from 50-60 or 60-70 lbs., no bow press needed
- Draw length is adjustable from 26-31"
- Expansive and ultra-forgiving 7 3/4" brace height
- Single-cam design provides 80% let-off
- Extreme Parallel Limb Design produces amazing speed and power
- 2-Pc. deep walnut finish grip
- Adjustable string suppressor
- Adjustable draw stop for a precision back wall
- Measures 32" axle-to-axle. Weighs just 3 lbs., 9 ozs.
- 3-pin fiber optic sight
- Whisker Biscuit arrow rest
- Parker 4-arrow Quick Detach Quiver
- Angled peep sight and with tuning
- All items are factory-installed so you're ready to hunt!
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.