Wolverine® Saginaw Long-sleeve Shirt. Like you, it stands up to the tough stuff.
Named for Saginaw, known for its thriving lumber trade during the 19th century, and a key city for industry and manufacturing throughout much of the 20th century, too. This durable Saginaw Shirt works as hard as you do. Made of 100% cotton crosshatch fabric that holds its shape, wear after wear. Spread collar, front pockets and adjustable sleeve cuffs give it a traditional look. From Wolverine®, crafting quality workwear gear since 1883.Ready for anything:
- 100% cotton crosshatch fabric, dyed and gravel-washed for softness
- Rolled shoulders for relaxed fit
- Classic spread collar
- 2 front flap pockets with button-through closure
- Metal logo buttons
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs for comfort
- Tag flag label in chest pocket side seam
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.