Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
ATN® PVS7-WPT Night Vision Goggles give you mil. spec. durability with White Phosphor Technology® for clean, sharp black-and-white nighttime imaging.
Identical to the Army-adopted AN / PVS-7 model issued to ground troops! This super-tough, ultra-rugged PVS7-WPT unit is designed for reliable service in the most unfavorable conditions with a full mil. spec. body and goggle assembly, demist shield and sacrificial filter for objective lenses.
Black-and-white imaging provides cleaner, less-distorted shapes and shadows, and delivers better contrast and depth perception compared to standard green phosphor. Built-in IR light source for close-up illumination in complete darkness.Take a look:
- Standard 1X magnification
- Image intensifier generation: WPT (White Phosphor Technology®)
- Resolution: 45-64 lp / mm
- Signal to noise: 18-24
- Built-in infra-red illuminator
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Lens System: 26mm, F 1:1.2
- Proshield lens coating
- 40° F.O.V.
- Diopter adjustment: -6 / +2
- Range of focus: 0.25m to infinity
- Fully adjustable head mount for hands-free use
- Automatic bright light shut off
- "IR On" indicator and low battery blinking indicator are both in field of view
- -40°F to +158°F operating temperature
- 60 hrs. of operation
- Comes with soft-side carry case, demist shield, sacrificial filter for objective lenses, shoulder strap, 3 brow pads for head mount, lens tissues, neck cord and front lens cover
- Uses 1 AA battery (included) for 10-20 hours of operation
- Approx. 6 x 3 x 6" and 24 ozs.