Roper® Leather Horseshoe Kiltie Shoes. Practical, comfortable, durably constructed. Good - looking, too. (And suitable for horseback riding.)
Think of these Horseshoe Kiltie Shoes as "sneakers with heels"... 9/16" heels that make them ideal for informal horseback riding. With a leather kiltie that may just put some gallop in your step. But you don't need to be a cowboy to wear them. They're great for work, going out, running errands, and weekend wear. Shoes to be proud of, wherever you wear them.Back in the saddle again:
- Oiled leather uppers with leather kiltie
- Nylex lining for maximum breathability
- Removable comfort insole
- Non-marking rubber outsole for durability
- Forged steel shank for support and stability
- Double-stitched seams ensure long wear
- 9/16" heel for riding
- 3/4" ankle height
- Each approx. 5" h., weighs 24 ozs.
Make tracks! Order these Horseshoe Kiltie Shoes ONLINE today!