The New York Times Battle of Gettysburg Framed Coin and Stamp Collection. Commemorates the Civil War's bloodiest battle.
A 3-day battle fought in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Considered the war's turning point, it was reported in The New York Times on July 6, 1863. This Collection includes 6 genuine U.S. coins and 1 U.S. stamp, as well as an official reproduction of the Times front-page article, headlined "The Splendid Triumph of the Army of the Potomac." Reproduction, coins and stamp are artfully displayed in a 8 x 6" black vinyl portfolio. Certificate of authenticity is included.Featured coins... and a stamp, too:
- One 2013 Lincoln cent to mark the battle's150th anniversary
- Four 2009 Lincoln bicentennial pennies celebrating the 200th anniversary of Lincoln's birth
- One 2011 Gettysburg National Military Park Quarter
- One mint 3-cent 1948 Commemorative Lincoln Gettysburg Address U.S. Postage Stamp
- 8 x 6 5/ 16 x 3/ 8 ," 10 ozs.
Coin and Stamp Collection