Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
8" Timberland® PRO® 400-gram Insulated WATERPROOF Direct-attach Boots. Safe and comfortable on job, guaranteed.
Many times, compromise is a good thing. But not when it comes to your feet. They carry the weight of the workday, and they deserve the best. Trust Timberland to be the boot that'll keep you going, even during long shifts.
The PRO® 400-gram Insulated WATERPROOF Direct-attach Boot features 400 grams of insulation for warmth; an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction; and seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers. They've treated the mesh linings and open-cell polyurethane comfort insole with Agion® antimicrobial treatment to resist odors, and incorporated a nylon shock diffusion plate to keep your foot rigid where you need the most support.Don't cheat your feet. Treat 'em right with Timberland:
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded collar for comfort
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 400g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane insole with Agion antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rugged rubber lugs for durable traction. 36 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.