CASTLECREEK® Cabin Cooking Steel Chiminea is an exclusive design, now BIG BUCKS OFF!
Style meets function. Chimineas were developed hundreds if not thousands of years ago by Mexican tribesmen. It was a rain-protected source of heat, as well as a vessel for cooking and baking. Now you can own this charming CASTLECREEK brand Chiminea offering a smart cabin style, complete with a smoke stack.
This modern marvel will add unsurpassed style to any backyard or outdoor patio. It also boasts an adjustable, removable cooking grate, perfect for brick-oven style outdoor grilling. How about a burger? Even includes an attractive laser cut-out moose design as a tribute to a northwoods cabin feel. Something Bullwinkle would approve!
- Durable, high-temperature painted finish on steel for long-lasting good looks
- Interior grate for use as an outdoor oven
- Use as an entertaining fire center, heat source
- Heavy duty, weather resistant
- Long-lasting heat retention
- Poker and ash shovel included
- Use with wood, artificial logs or coal
- 20 x 25 x 43"h., 28 1/2 lbs. Some assembly required.