Champion Power Equipment Portable CARB - compliant 7,500 / 9,500 - watt Electric Start 50 - amp + RV Generator with Wheel Kit. Meets your needs at home, or on your campsite or jobsite.
Portable "juice" when you need it, for your home, campsite or jobsite, or for back-up power at home during an emergency. Electric start for convenience and ease. Easily tilts and moves with its included Wheel Kit. 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine produces 7,500 running and 9,500 starting watts. Runs up to 8 hours at a 50% load. Engine has low oil shut-off sensor to guard against engine damage. CARB approved for all 50 states.Higher power:
- 7,500 running watts, 9,500 starting watts
- 50-amp receptacle 240V
- RV outlet 120V
- 120 / 240V AC load
- Intelligauge feature houses and displays volts, frequency and operating hours
- Runs as long as 8 hours at 50% load with a 5.9-gallon fuel tank
- Noise level of 74 dBA at 23'
- Integrated U-shape handle
- Manual choke, push-button electric start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- 1 1/4" durable tubular steel frame
- USDA-approved spark arrestor
- Includes oil funnel, start-up oil and spark plug socket
- Included wheel kit has sturdy 10" never-flat wheels
- 27 1/2 x 27 x 26", weighs 221 lbs.
Here is a plug: This Generator meets all your needs, so order it ONLINE today!