Minn Kota® TerrovaTM i-Pilot® LinkTM Trolling Motor with Universal Sonar 2 and Foot Pedal. Motor provides brawn. You and high-tech options provide brains.
With sophisticated options that make yesterday's fishing excursions look a bit "scaled back." Like GPS-powered i-Pilot® Link allows most Humminbird® fishfinders to communicate with your Minn Kota® motor and operate your boat... so you can concentrate on fishing. Exclusive for use with most Humminbird fishfinders that have Ethernet capabilities, i-Pilot Link also lets you store and return to your most productive fishing spots and tracks. There's also i-Pilot Link Wireless Remote, which lets you take control by viewing your current function, user menus, GPS signal strength and other data off-site on an LCD screen.
The Terrova is also equipped with Universal Sonar 2, which features an integrated transducer for clean, protected, interference-free sonar performance with a multitude of fishfinders. Plus there's Digital Maximizer technology that keeps you out fishing as much as 5 times longer on a single charge.
- Features follow the Contour function. With LakeMaster® digital GPS maps in your Humminbird fishfinder, Link follows any contour you choose, in any direction, as long as you want, to automatically keep you on certain depths
- Contour Offset function lets you stay at a set distance from a depth contour, or the shoreline select the contour and the distance, and Link handles navigation so you can cast to that contour repeatedly
- Advanced Autopilot lets you stay on any bearing with GPS accuracy use your Humminbird cursor, or point motorhead in direction of travel, push a button, and Link
keeps you on that heading
- Use Cruise Control to entice fish with perfect bait presentation you can even lock in your actual on-the-water speed and adjust it in .1 MPH increments
- CoPilot enables you to take wireless command of speed and steering from anywhere on the boat
- Spot-Lock keeps you within 5' of a fishing spot if you drift, Link instructs your Terrova Trolling Motor to take you back
- iTracks let you store and retrace successful trolling paths up to 2 miles long on the water
- Store Spot-Locks, waypoints and iTracks on the fishfinder or on Link control head, then use Go To feature to return to those places up to 1/ 4 mile away
i-Pilot Link Wireless Remote:
- Full-color LCD screen displays current function, user menus, GPS signal strength, prop status and battery state
- Is waterproof... and floats
- Powered by rechargeable battery just plug in and charge like a cell phone
Universal Sonar 2:
- Delivers advanced water temperature sensing and DualBeam PLUS sonar technology for the best view of the waters below.
- Shaft Length: 45" or 60"
- Max. Thrust (lbs.): 80
- Volt: 24
- Steering Control: Electric
- Mount: Bow
- Dig. Maximizer Yes
- Univ. Sonar 2: Yes
- iPilot® Link Yes
Order ONLINE Today!