LaCrosse® 12" MountaineerTM 200-gram Insulated Pac Boots are essential "hybrids" for the cold and muck!
The Mountaineer is a Winter Boot designed to provide superior traction, warmth and toughness, so you can enjoy winter to its fullest. Then, when spring comes, simply slip out the removable wool / felt liners, and you've got the perfect mud boot for milder spring temps.Comfort and quality for the mountain man:
- Full-grain, water-resistant leather upper with ozone-resistant and waterproof rubber bottom
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Wool / felt liner adds insulation and cushioning when you need it, removes easily when you don't
- Slip-resistant, self-cleaning Bob rubber outsole for excellent traction in snow and slush
- Each approx. 12" h., 45 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.