LaCrosse® AeroHeadTM 18" Hunting Boots. The ultimate in WATERPROOF, insulated comfort for the field!
Over 4 years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the AeroHead is a truly revolutionary Hunting Boot. It features innovative AeroForm technology - a groundbreaking new construction that offers an extremely comfortable fit, with the ultimate in flexibility and durability all in a lightweight form. The shell around the insulating neoprene core is molded with polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot, an integrated shank for support and a ground-grabbing rubber outsole, the AeroHead redefines comfort and protection in the field.Take a shot:
- Revolutionary liquid PU over neoprene makes these lightweight, custom-fitting, and extremely flexible
- Uncompromising scent-free and 100% waterproof protection
- 3.5mm naturally insulating neoprene keeps warm down to -30°F
- Aero non-loading outsole features a lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and traction in mud
- Ankle-Fit design locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning
- Integrated shank provides underfoot support
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking jersey knit liner
- Each 18" h., 32 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Half Sizes, order the next larger size.