They'll earn your trust. The hard way.
Trust can't be bought. It has to be earned. Merrell® Yokota Hiking Shoes will earn your trust. Again and again. Over rugged trails. Rocky outcroppings. Shallow streams. You venture. Merrell delivers. With tough, resilient construction. All day comfort. Dependable waterproof protection. All in a lightweight, trail-grabbing design that weighs just 18 ozs.
You'll never second-guess why you bought 'em. Because Merrell shoes are worth it. And so are you.
Made for going where the sidewalk ends.
Where the sidewalk ends, adventure begins. And challenges await. But never fear. When you're wearing Merrell Yokota Hiking Shoes, you're well-equipped to conquer any obstacle.
Wet weather? Muddy trails? Harsh terrain? Child's play. A waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry, while a rugged, dirt-hungry outsole and rubber toe cap protect your feet and deliver you from nature's wrath. Plus, despite their robust toughness, these Shoes are lightweight enough to make a 3/4-mile portage feel like a walk in the park.
Make the outdoors your playground with Merrell. Order today!
- Combo mesh / nubuck leather uppers are lightweight yet tough, so you can roam like Lewis & Clark without a care
- Waterproof / breathable membrane keeps water out while letting your feet breathe deeply and stay in the moment
- Deep lug sticky rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction over hill and dale
- Protective rubber toe caps help deflect damage from sticks, stones and dinosaur bones
- Supportive compression-molded EVA midsoles with air cushions provide a soft, stable ride
- Each approx. 6"h., 18 ozs.
- Item number: 236603
- Color: Brindle / Firefly, Gunsmoke
- Material: Nubuck leather / mesh
- Height: Approx. 6"
- Weight: Approx. 18 ozs.