Timberline® 3 1/4" Ceramic Blade Folding Knife with Carbon Fiber Handle. Modern ceramic technology brings state-of-the-art knife blades that stay sharp in this lightweight, everyday pocket knife.
Known for its lightweight, rust-proof and incredibly hardy nature, technical ceramic is a modern blade marvel. Due to their exceptional hardness, ceramic blades retain a sharp edge that lasts 10 times longer than normal blade steel. This gives you a superior cutting tool that won't need sharpening for a long time. Here's a Ceramic Blade Folding Knife From Timberline®, providing high-quality precision-made knives and tools for over 20 years.We welcome you into the fold:
- Rust-proof zirconium ceramic blade with mirror-polished ceramic finish
- Harder-than-steel ceramic blade retains sharpness and holds edge longer than steel easy-to-clean blade won't rust, plus resists acids, germs and oils
- Titanium-coated 420 stainless steel liner
- Durable carbon fiber handle
- Pivot pin and thumb stud are stainless steel, with black mother-of-pearl inlay for a touch of class
- Titanium-coated stainless steel pocket clip
- Not for use for prying, which may result in chipping
- 3 1/4" blade, 7 3/4" overall, weighs 9 ozs.