Timberline® Vallotton-Ochs Designed Plain Edge Kickstart Assisted Opener Knife. Lightweight, with lightning - fast, super smooth performance.
A team project of Butch Vallotton, master of flawless opening mechanisms and custom knife design, and Charles Ochs, the designer of the famed "Black Knife" available only to military and law enforcement personnel. Weighs under 5 ozs.! Speedy and smooth Vallotton assist deploys blade to locked position with authority. And the classic "Black Knife" handle and blade design has for decades been the tactical performance standard to the special ops community. Plain Edge blade style for precise cutting and slicing. From Timberline®, providing high-quality precision-made knives and tools for over 20 years.Brilliant:
- Tough AUS-8 stainless steel blade is wear-resistant, easy to sharpen 420-J2 stainless steel liners
- Blade has bead-blasted matte finish, with black Teflon® coating
- Impact- and abrasion-resistant Zytel® handle, 4 3/ 5 " length
- Stainless steel, Teflon®-coated tip-down pocket clip
- Blade 3 1/ 4 ", overall 7 1/ 16 ", weighs 49/ 10 ozs.
A collaborative effort that pays off for you! Order this Knife ONLINE today!
Plain Edge Kickstart Assisted Opener Knife