Expected availability: 12/23/2014
Humminbird® 561 DI Down ImagingTM Fishfinder. Enter the "Digital Age" of fishfinding excellence!
Out there on the water, it's survival of the fittest. Thankfully, with DualBeam PLUS sonar, Down Imaging technology and more, the 561 DI is up to the challenge!
Check out the whole story...
DualBeam PLUS - 2 beams, best of both worlds! A narrow beam is optimized for bottom and structure detail below your boat, while a wide beam casts a wider net, searching for fish and structure around your boat. View them side-by-side onscreen or combine the images into 1 comprehensive view!
Down Imaging Sonar - Provides picture-like images of structure below your boat by combining a traditional down-looking sonar view with side imaging technology. Observe Down Imaging side-by-side on your screen with SwitchFire (explained below), or on a 3-way view.
SwitchFire - Gives you a real time, customized look below the water's surface with 2 different modes: "Max Mode" and "Clear Mode".
Max Mode detects even the slightest returns, displaying them on-screen in full detail, and helping you identify variables like thermaclimes, plankton and baitfish populations, structure and, of course, game fish. Max Mode is great for jigging, too, since its incredible detail allows you to see your jig on-screen. This complete picture of the action below your boat lets you tailor your approach to match the conditions and catch more fish.
Clear Mode offers a crisp, uncluttered representation of structure and fish... great for fishing in shallow water. Clear Mode filters out weaker returns like silt and debris, displaying only stronger signals like bottom contour, structure, schools of baitfish and individual game fish.
SwitchFire returns can be displayed in 3 different color palettes, providing you even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.More good stuff:
- Split Screen Zoom increases the displayed resolution to separate sonar returns that are very close together
- Selective Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays a fish symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return. 3 different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size.
- X-Press Menu System provides quick access to the settings most frequently used
- Large Digits View provides digital data in a large, easy-to-see format
- Custom View Selections allows you to see only the views that you want, giving you the flexibility to access the information you need quickly and easily
- Custom Digital Readout Selection allows customization of digital readout.
Display Size Display Pixels:Display Size Display Type:Display Size Display Colors:
Display Size Sonar:
- 5" diagonal: 16-level grayscale
Display Size Sonar Coverage:
- 5" diagonal: Down Imaging / DualBeam Plus
Display Size Sonar Frequency:
- 5" diagonal: 16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10 dB
Display Size Target Separation:Display Size Power Output:
- 5" diagonal: 455 / 800 / 200 / 455 kHz
Display Size Current Draw:Display Size Depth Capability:
- 5" diagonal: 500W (RMS) 4,000W (peak-to-peak)
Display Size Temperature:Display Size Backlight:Display Size Waterproof:Display Size Unit Size:
- 5" diagonal: 250 ft. (Down Imaging) / 600 ft. max.
Display Size Mount:
- 5" diagonal: 7 1/4 x 7 x 4" d.
Display Size Transducer:Display Size Transducer Mount:Display Size Power Input:
- 5" diagonal: Quick-disconnect