Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
LaCrosse® 16" SPOG Non-metallic Safety Toe Work Boots. Work-day protection for your feet, ankles and lower legs.
No matter what your jobsite has in store for you, you'll stride confidently in to your shift. These babies are tested against 28 industry chemicals, including many commonly found in the hydraulic fracturing industry... that alone says "Safety First." Top-notch design of these 16" SPOG Work Boots includes a chemical-resistant dipped latex neoprene exterior, sure-grip traction and EH protection that significantly reduces the flow of electricity through Boots to the ground. Plus there's a non-metallic Safety Toe that won't conduct heat or cold to the foot. From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.All set:
- Seamless, chemical-resistant dipped latex neoprene exterior
- Adjustable back gusset and strap for comfortable fit
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Electrical Hazard rated, meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Comfortable air mesh lining for increased air circulation
- Removable EVA insole
- Fiberglass shank for support
- LaCrosse SPOG rubber cup outsole for oil and slip-resistant traction
- Each approx. 16"h., 47 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Fully equipped!