LaCrosse® 16" SPOG Work Boots fit over pants for serious chemical and water protection.
Seamless protection for your feet, ankles and lower legs. These Boots have been tested against 28 industry chemicals, including many commonly found in the hydraulic fracturing industry... that alone says "Safety First." Top-notch design of these 16" SPOG Work Boots includes a chemical-resistant dipped latex neoprene exterior, sure-grip traction and EH protection that significantly reduces the flow of electricity through Boots to the ground. From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.The highs:
- Seamless, chemical-resistant dipped latex neoprene exterior
- Adjustable back gusset and strap for comfortable fit
- Electrical Hazard rated, meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Comfortable air mesh lining for increased air circulation
- Removable EVA insole
- Fiberglass shank for support
- LaCrosse SPOG rubber cup outsole for oil- and slip-resistant traction
- Each approx. 16"h., 42 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Don't settle... these are the ones! Order your 16" SPOG Work Boots ONLINE today!