LaCrosse® 31" Insulated Storm Steel Toe Hip Work Boots. Designed for cold, muddy and wet jobsites. 100% WATERPROOF.
With a lower inner thigh height for greater walking mobility and comfort. And at 32" high, these Insulated Storm Steel Toe Work Boots protect virtually half your body from wet and mud and other ooze-worthy stuff! 100% waterproof, equipped with a wool / felt midsole and insulated with foam rubber for extra protection from the chill. There's also a Trac-Lite outsole offering superior grip on wet and other slippery and challenging surfaces. Made to last, since they're constructed of a high-quality rubber. From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Man at work:
- Constructed of 100% waterproof ZXT¿ ozone- and abrasion-resistant rubber, with a high-tensile strength for greater tear-resistance and durability
- 8mm wool / felt midsole and insulated foam rubber for cold-climate protection
- Inner thigh height is lower to increase mobility and comfort when you walk
- Durable canvas lining for easy on / off
- Slip-resistant Trac-Lite outsole for all-around traction in mud, rain, snow and other loose terrain
- Steel toe meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT standards
- Steel shank for support
- Extra rubber protective toecap for extra protection
- Each approx. 31" h., 66 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Warm for your form.