LaCrosse® 32" Premium Hip Work Boots. Full - leg protection for muddy, grimy jobsites. 100% WATERPROOF.
Virtually half your body protected against wet and mud and other ooze-worthy stuff! These Premium Hip Work Boots are 100% waterproof, and made with a Trac-Lite outsole offering superior grip on wet and other slippery and challenging surfaces. Plus they're supremely comfortable, with an EVA insole , and made to last, since they're constructed of a high-quality rubber that's reinforced at the leg and ankle to ward off wear and tear. From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Good to know:
- Constructed of 100% waterproof ZXT ozone and abrasion-resistant rubber, with a high-tensile strength for greater tear-resistance and durability
- Removable EVA insole for all-day cushioning
- Reinforced rubber at leg / ankle areas for increased durability
- Canvas lining and pull straps provide easy on / off
- Trac-Lite outsole for all-around traction in mud, rain, snow and other loose terrain
- Contoured heel prevents slippage and provides a more secure fit
- Fiberglass shank for support
- Each approx. 32" h., 74 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Make sure you've got a steady job! Order these Hip Work Boots ONLINE today!