LaCrosse® 16" Premium Steel Toe Knee Work Boots. Strategy against wet, dirty, and dangerous work environments. 100% WATERPROOF.
These Work Boots thrive amid snow, mud, dirt and other substances that typical footwear isn't made for, and they're outfitted with a steel toe. They're also 100% waterproof, and feature a Trac-Lite outsole offering superior grip on wet surfaces. Comfortable, with an EVA insole , and built to last, since they're constructed of a high-quality rubber. And with that steel toe, you'll worry less about falling objects or toe-stubbing "heavy metal." From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.In case you were wondering:
- Constructed of 100% waterproof ZXT¿ ozone and abrasion-resistant rubber, with a high-tensile strength for greater tear-resistance and durability
- Removable EVA insole for all-day cushioning
- Trac-Lite outsole for all-around traction in mud, rain, snow and other loose terrain
- Contoured heel prevents slippage and provides a more secure fit
- Steel shank for support
- Steel Toe meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT standards
- Extra rubber protective toecap and shovel arch guard for added protection, durability
- Each approx. 16" h., 44 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Better work conditions await!