Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
LaCrosse® 12" Insulated Pac Steel Toe Work Boots. Warm and waterproof task tacklers! 100% WATERPROOF.
100% waterproof, to take on the wet and the wild! Plus these Boots have a multitude of "extras" so you can do your (dirty) job in comfort. The Trac-Lite outsole offers superior grip on wet surfaces. Felt midsole and foam insulation keep you warm, while the Lacrosse® Ankle Fit design helps your Boots stay put when you're slogging around in mud and muck. And the steel safety toe meets or exceeds major safety standards. From LaCrosse, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Another day, another dollar:
- Constructed of 100% waterproof ZXT¿ ozone- and abrasion-resistant rubber, with a high-tensile strength for greater tear-resistance and durability
- Thick 9mm wool and felt midsole and polymeric foam insulation provide warmth in cold conditions
- 3-eyelet lace top for secure fit
- LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features narrowed ankle pocket that better grips the top of the foot to keep Boots on in muddy conditions, and locks heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Contoured heel prevents slippage, provides more walking comfort
- Removable EVA insole for all-day cushioning
- Trac-Lite outsole for all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Steel shank for support
- Steel Safety Toe meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT standards
- Protective rubber toecap for added durability in conditions requiring crawling
- Each approx. 12" h., 48 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Warm, safe feet make a difference.