Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
LaCrosse® 12" SPOG Work Boots protect you against hazardous chemicals.
Boots that are tested against 28 industry chemicals, including many commonly found in the hydraulic fracturing industry... that alone says "Safety First." Top-notch design of these 12" SPOG Work Boots includes a chemical-resistant dipped latex neoprene exterior, sure-grip traction and EH protection that significantly reduces the flow of electricity through Boots to the ground. From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Worry-free work gear:
- Seamless, chemical-resistant dipped latex neoprene exterior
- Adjustable back gusset and strap for comfortable fit
- Electrical Hazard rated, meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Comfortable air mesh lining for increased air circulation
- Removable EVA insole
- Fiberglass shank for support
- LaCrosse SPOG rubber cup outsole for oil and slip-resistant traction
- Each approx. 12" h., 37 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.