Oakley® Plaintiff Metal Frame Sunglasses. These aviators fly through activity's turbulence.
More than just a new take on the classic aviator sunglasses look! Ingeniously engineered updates from Oakley® ensure that you see, feel and perform like never before!
For starters, there's High Definition Optics (HDR) for clarity and impact-resistance. Then, inspired by the leaf springs of performance racing machines, Oakley detailed the stems and hinges of these Plaintiff Metal Frame Sunglasses so the stems will hyper-flex as needed. And with Oakley Three-Point Fit, there's optimal comfort, and lenses held in precise optical alignment. Plus O Matter®-constructed stem sleeves ensure a secure fit. From Oakley, a sport and lifestyle brand igniting the imagination with a merge of science and art.Sky-high:
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frames for supreme comfort and durability
- Three-Point Fit means no more hooked stems, and contact only with the bridge of the nose and the temples
- High Definition Optics (HDR)® for clarity, visual fidelity and high-mass and high-velocity impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- XYZ® Optics keep vision sharp and accurate, extend clear vision all the way to the lens periphery
- Custom-engineered titanium Mono Shock&trade hinges for hyper-flexibility
- 8.75 lens curvature... contoured lenses so you look better and see more clearly
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes microfiber pouch.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. No complaints with this Plaintiff!