Oakley® PlaintiffTM Metal Frame Sunglasses. These aviators fly through activity's turbulence.
More than just a new take on the classic aviator sunglasses look! Ingeniously engineered updates from Oakley ensure that you see, feel and perform like never before!
For starters, there's High Definition Optics (HDR) for clarity and impact-resistance. Then, inspired by the leaf springs of performance racing machines, Oakley detailed the stems and hinges of these Plaintiff Metal Frame Sunglasses so the stems will hyper-flex as needed. And with Oakley Three-Point Fit, there's optimal comfort, and lenses held in precise optical alignment. Plus O Matter®-constructed stem sleeves ensure a secure fit. From Oakley, a sport and lifestyle brand igniting the imagination with a merge of science and art.Sky-high:
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5 metal frames for supreme comfort and durability
- Three-Point Fit means no more hooked stems, and contact only with the bridge of the nose and the temples
- High Definition Optics (HDR)® for clarity, visual fidelity and high-mass and high-velocity impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- XYZ® Optics keep vision sharp and accurate, extend clear vision all the way to the lens periphery
- Custom-engineered titanium Mono Shock&trade hinges for hyper-flexibility
- 8.75 lens curvature... contoured lenses so you look better and see more clearly
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes microfiber pouch.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. No complaints with this Plaintiff!