Wolverine® 6" Meteor Fusion 180° WATERPROOF Steel Toe Boots. Hazards on the agenda? Doesn't matter when you're wearing these.
Prepared for the wet stuff and other potential dangerous conditions? Farmer, ranch hand, warehouse worker, tradesman... power's at hand with these on your feet. These are the Boots to wear when there's rain, snow, sparks or heavy objects about. Waterproof and heavy-duty, they're designed to keep you dry, supported, comfortable and upright, season after season. And the steel safety toe meets all major safety standards. By Wolverine®, the premier brand of boots for generations of hunters and workers.High-functioning:
- Long-wearing waterproof full-grain leather upper means your feet remain dry
- Padded collar for added cushioning and ankle support
- Mesh lining and removable cushioned insole for non-stop comfort
- Molded contoured bi-fit insole for arch stability and flexibility
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole for comfort
- Durable MultiShox® rubber lug outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Direct-attach 180° stitch welt construction for long wear
- ASTM F 2413-05, M 1/75 C/75 EH rated for steel-toe and electrical hazard protection
- Each approx. 6"h., 38 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order these Boots ONLINE today!
Steel Toe Boots, Brown