Timberland PRO® 8" McClellan Basic Duty Boots. In the war on crime, these put safety first and foremost.
Designed specifically to provide public safety professionals like you the lightweight comfort and protection you need... and named for the Civil War major general who raised a well-trained and -organized Union army.
These Boots are constructed with Timberland's dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology, which absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot through a molded polyurethane insole. The Vibram® rubber outsoles provide maximum traction and resistance to slips and liquids, so you can do your job running after those on the run. From Timberland, makers of high-quality shoes, boots and other accessories for centuries.A Timberland triumphs:
- Full-grain leather for durability
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Polycarbonate hardware for lightweight, non-metallic durability
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Vibram rubber outsole is non-marking, plus abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Each approx. 32 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Don't let buying Duty Boots become a battle! Order these protective Duty Boots ONLINE today!