Skip the mall, save big bucks, stay warm!
When the sky goes dark before dinnertime and the snow starts to fly, you know socks won't cut it. You need something more to keep your feet warm... you need a pair of Guide Gear® Bootie Slippers. They wrap your feet in a sheep's-wool blend and genuine cowhide suede, plus a rubber sole in case the paperboy misses the front step. All this comes at a price that might surprise you - since they're our private Guide Gear brand we're able to slash the price and save you some serious cash!
Warm, yes. Sweaty, no.
That's because it wicks moisture away from your feet! So you get toasty warmth all winter long without overheating and getting that gross swampy feeling. And if you need a little extra insulation, go ahead and roll the tops up.
State Full Size,
- Genuine cowhide suede uppers for long-lasting support
- Warm, wicking sheep's-wool blend lining hugs your feet with plush comfort
- Rubber outsole provides grip to keep you upright
- Padded footbed for extra cushion
- Slip-on style makes for easy on / off
as available in the Shopping Cart. Slip into luxurious household comfort!Spec chart:
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 77185
- Uppers: Genuine cowhide suede
- Lining: Natural sheep's-wool blend
- Color: Cinnamon
- Style: Roll top