Steiner® 8x30mm Military Binoculars. A military standard around the world...
... its compact size, outstanding durability and extraordinary image brightness make it so. Lightweight but high performing (even in low light), Steiner® 8x30mm Military Binoculars are made to thrive when you're on the move in extreme conditions, fitting easily into a coat or BDU pocket. Sound good so far? It only gets better. Read on to learn more...Big views, little package:
- Fully multicoated optics mean maximum light transmission, enhanced contrast and less glare
- Porro prisms for a perfect 3D image and increased light transmission
- Rugged, shockproof and lightweight Markolon® housing and protective rubber armoring... secure grip in all conditions, protection against bumps, abrasions and jarring blows
- Individual focus at each ocular for exacting edge-to-edge clarity
- Nitrogen pressure filling with 2-way valve system guarantees no fog, no condensation even in a wide range of temps (-40°F to 176°F)
- 2-way valve system also makes inspection, service and maintenance possible
- Special sealing technology prevents dust and dirt from penetrating also provides water pressure proofness of up to 16'
- Objective caps
- Carry strap
- Soft silicone fold-down eyecups for comfortable use with or without eye glasses
- Field of view is 362' @ 1,000 yards
- 15mm eye relief
- 65' close focus
- 17 ozs. 6 3/4 x 4 1/4 x 2 1/4".
Order yours ONLINE today and see why Steiner is setting the tactical standard!