Carhartt® Tacoma Ripstop Work Pants. Like the name suggests, they're made to resist rips and tears.
So they're the Pants for the guy whose work revolves around an array of nails, blades, and other sharp and pointy objects. The 100% cotton Ripstop fabric not only stops rips but keeps rips from spreading. By Carhartt®, founded in 1889 and still a family-owned operation committed to providing the highest-quality work wear.Rip-roaring benefits of these Ripstop Pants:
- 7-oz., long-wearing100% cotton Ripstop fabric
- Sits slightly below waist for comfort
- Relaxed seat and thigh maximizes comfort and movability
- Articulated knees for easy movement
- Gusseted crotch for comfort
- Hidden metal snaps on back pocket flaps
- Straight leg opening
- Sewn-on-the-seam belt loops for strength
- Machine wash / dry.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.