Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
Carhartt® Flame-resistant Utility Denim Work Dungarees. Workplace potentially sparky? Here's flame-resistant protection in built-to-last jeans.
A dynamic duo... flame-resistant protection and the highest-quality work wear you can find. If you work around electricity, or in any environment where fire is a hazard, look no further than these Denim Work Dungarees from Carhaart®. They've got what you want... the roominess so you can get around, the pockets for storing your tools of the trade. Plus they meet many safety standards and requirements to protect you from on-the-job dangers. By Carhartt, founded in 1889 and still a family-owned operation committed to providing the highest-quality work wear.All fired up:
- 14 3/4-oz., 100% cotton flame-resistant denim
- Sits slightly below waist for comfort
- Full seat and thigh for maximum comfort and movability
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist for protection against flash
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® fire-resistant zipper tape
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Multiple utility pockets hold your gear
- Left leg utility band
- Triple-needle main seams for extra durability
- Straight leg opening
- Carhartt fire-resistant label sewn on back pocket, HRC 2 label sewn on front waistband to show compliance
- Meets performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards, is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Remember: Safety first.