Carhartt® Ishpeming Work Jacket. Triumph during on - the - job raining.
The name "Ishpeming" comes from the Anishinaabe language, and means "on top." And on top is exactly where you'll be when you're at work wearing this Ishpeming Work Jacket... even if weather is less than perfect. In fact, it won't matter if it's raining, because this Jacket is treated so that water just rolls off it. By Carhartt®, founded in 1889 and still a family-owned operation committed to providing the highest-quality work wear.Workin' it:
- Long-wearing 8 1/ 2 -oz. 60/40 cotton / polyester canvas nylon shell with durable water-repellent finish... water slides right off the surface
- Polyester mesh lining for comfort
- Attached hood with draw-cord closure seals out rain, wind and chill
- Left chest map pocket keeps documents dry
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband say "no" to cold and wind
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back length: Large Regular 29", Large Tall 31"
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. You'll weather the weather in this Work Jacket, so order it ONLINE today!