Carhartt® Medford Work Coat. Lightweight, durable, 100% waterproof and wind-resistant, with maximum functionality when you're caught in a downpour.
Even when you're stuck in pouring rain that just won't end, the Medford Work Coat keeps you warm and dry. This is waterproof outerwear at its best, designed to repel even the most driving, "never let up" rain, so you won't quit until quittin' time. And when you're warm and dry, the time won't drag, even in weather that drags down everyone else. By Carhartt®, founded in 1889 and still a family-owned operation committed to providing the highest-quality work wear.Dependable, like you:
- 100% polyester knit fabric with a soft, breathable polyurethane coating
- Comfortable, stretchy fabric moves with you
- Heat-sealed seams for durability
- Attached hood rolls into collar for convenience and space-saving
- Double-storm placket with snap closure for protection from wind, rain, chill
- Two large lower-front pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Convenient media port to inner garment
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist and cuffs seal out wind, rain and chill
- Back length: Large Regular 30 3/4", Large Tall 32 3/4"
- Use wet cloth to clean. DO NOT Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. A little rain... or a lot of it... won't keep you down when you're wearing this baby.