Carhartt® Huron Work Jacket. You can chant, "Rain, rain, go away." But when it won't, put on this waterproof, breathable number.
Because the Huron Work Jacket is as hardy as the folks for which it's named, the 15th century indigenous people who settled on the north shore of present-day Lake Ontario, where they lived with ceaseless chill and rain. This Jacket's water-repellant exterior means water slides right off the surface. And it has a waterproof, breathable membrane that's impermeable to water and keeps you dry and cozy. By Carhartt®, founded in 1889 and still a family-owned operation committed to providing the highest-quality work wear.Thrives in tough conditions:
- 3-oz. tear-resistant 100% nylon ripstop shell with durable water-repellent finish
- Waterproof breathable membrane with Carhartt print... impermeable to water, it allows moisture to escape as you perspire, so you remain dry and comfortable
- Fully-taped waterproof seams repel water
- Attached hood with draw cord adjuster for a perfect, snug fit
- Full-length front zipper with outer and inner storm flaps keeps water and wind out
- Chest pocket with flap and snap closure for security
- Two lower-front slash pockets with zipper closures ideal for cell phone, change, credit cards
- Two-way zippered side seams for ventilation
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist and cuffs seal out wind, rain and chill
- Packable into front pocket for space-saving portability
- Back length: Large Regular 30 1/ 4 ", Large Tall 32 1/ 4 "
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Huron's a Great Lake; this Huron is as great a Work Jacket.