WATERPROOF Outback Trading Company® Bush Ranger Jacket. Superior craftsmanship that's almost "criminal".
In the 1800s, Australian convicts who had the cunning and survival skills to evade authorities in the Australian bush were known as bush rangers. The namesake jacket from Outback Trading Company is similarly cut-out to handle whatever hand it's dealt. And while you may not be on the lam yourself, it doesn't take a desperate retreat from the law to appreciate a chill-killing waterproof layer that's also tougher than sin.A "runaway" favorite:
- 12-oz. oilskin, waterproof, cotton lining
- Detachable cape, drawstring waist
- Dual entry pockets, inside chest pocket
- Double snap front, adjustable cuffs
- Snap-open side vents and single throat latch collar
- Easy care! Just hose or wipe off jacket to clean. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!