Outback Trading Company® Overlander Vest. Warm, rugged and WATERPROOF... rustle it up, mate!
In Australia, an "overlander" is a stockman who drives herds of cattle or sheep across large distances. We're talkin' hundreds of miles, "on the hoof" no less. No doubt these cowboys from Down Under encountered all sorts of weather along the way... and a waterproof, warm and versatile layer like the Overlander Vest would've come in mighty handy.
Thanks to its oil-infused cotton construction, it sheds the rain as quickly as it falls. Quilted cotton plaid lining and longer length offer the warmth and extra coverage to neutralize chilly temps. And you'll find there's a pocket for every tool, accessory or everyday essential... from your measuring tape to smart phone. For work or play, the Overlander Vest from Outback Trading is a perfect fit.Here's the "round-up":
- 12-oz. oilskin, quilted cotton plaid lining
- Longer length for more coverage and versatility
- Two-way zipper with storm flap
- Multiple pockets both inside and out
- Nubuck leather top collar
- Snap open gussets with adjustable tabs
- Easy care! Just hose or wipe off jacket to clean. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shoping Cart below.