Outdoor Water Solutions 20' 4-Legged Windmill Aeration System... cleans and oxygenates in winds as low as 3-5 mph!
Designed to aerate from the bottom up to reduce algae, bacteria and odor, this 100% electricity-free Windmill Aeration System can be installed as far as 1,000 feet away from your pond or lake! A water Aeration System like this also adds oxygen (the most important requirement for clean water) and prevents pond stratification, which limits fish kills and keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting.
Features a self-governing 73" head, the largest in the industry, that performs even in low-speed winds and turns out of high-speed winds for protection. System includes Windmill, 100' of 1/2" polytubing and one airstone diffuser with backflow valve.Laundry list:
- BalCam technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Large check valves and upgraded 1/2" air line for handling increased air flow
- 5-year warranty on compressor 3-year warranty on Windmill (parts only)
- Windmill manufactured in the USA from high-quality 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Compressor produces a high air output of up to 4.5 CFM of air, at a rated 30 PSI for maximum aeration ability, even in ultra-deep water
- Recommended accessories include 1/2" weighted air line, tower hinges, extra air stone diffusers, 2- and 3-way selector valves, freeze control kits, air stone housing buckets and air stone duck decoy markers.
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 51"l. x 19"w. x 24"h., and Weighs approx. 316 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.