Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
Women's Thorogood® 14" HellfireTM Rubber Insulated Felt-lined Firefighting Boots. Call it baptism by fire.
Professional firefighters prefer Thorogood®. Why? Because they never compromise and never cut corners when it comes to your safety, and it shows. These primo Bunker Boots feature an oversized steel toe, bloodborne pathogen resistance, puncture-resistant plating, and padded comfort, put together the Thorogood way for real-deal protection in intense heat and extreme conditions. In sizes up to 16 extra-wide, these are the Boots you can trust to deliver when split seconds count!Boots meet or exceed the following requirements:
- NFPA 1971-2000 standards for protective ensembles for structural fire-fighting
- Bloodborne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour, when tested according to ASTM F 1671 standards
- ASTM 2413-05 M / I / 75 / C / 75 ratings for steel toe impact resistance
- Tested and meets CAN / CSA-Z195 standards for electric shock resistance.
- Made from Hellfire flame / heat-resisting vulcanized rubber
- ASTM-rated, oversized steel toe for top protection. The extra size allows for more insulating material, reducing heat
- Rugged stainless steel puncture-resisting bottom plate
- 3.5mm needled felt lining for comfort inside
- Flame / heat-resisting traction lug outsole
- Steel triple ladder shank for firm underfoot support
- Light-reflecting instep and heel patches for added visibility
- Abrasion-resistant rubber T-toe
- Double-reinforced pull-on loops. Each approx. 14" h., 38 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.