Thorogood® 14" Hellfire Rubber Insulated Firefighting Boots with Calendered Cleat Outsole. Protection perfection, with superior comfort and traction built - in!
Fight fire with Hell fire! Hellfire Boots were designed by Thorogood® perform above and beyond today's standard bunker boots. Made from vulcanized rubber and fortified with steel toes, bloodborne pathogen resistance, and puncture-resistant material, these are ready to roll with the best in protection and comfort in the intense heat. Check 'em out, in sizes up to extra-wide!Boots meet or exceed the following requirements:
- NFPA 1971-2000 standards for protective ensembles for structural fire-fighting
- Bloodborne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour, when tested according to ASTM F 1671 standards
- ASTM 2413-05 M / I / 75 / C / 75 ratings for steel toe impact resistance
- Tested and meets CAN / CSA-Z195 standards for electric shock resistance.
- Made from Hellfire flame / heat-resisting vulcanized rubber
- ASTM-rated steel toe for top protection
- Flexible L-Protection® puncture-resisting insole material
- Dupont Kevlar® knit 1-Pc. lining
- Flame / heat-resisting traction cleat outsole
- Steel triple ladder shank for firm underfoot support
- Light-reflecting instep and heel patches for added visibility
- Double-reinforced pull-on loops.
- Each approx. 14" h., 38 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Boots with Calendered Cleat Outsole