Women's Thorogood® 14" Structural Firefighting Steel Toe WATERPROOF Bunker Boots are the best-of-the-best when the going gets hot.
With ASTM / NFPA-approved puncture resistance, steel toe protection, and bloodborne pathogen resistance built in, these premium Firefighters' Boots stand tall against the kind of heat that would send lesser boots to the dumpster. When there are lives on the line, you can't afford to mess with anything less.Boots meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Meets the requirements of NFPA 1971-2000 standards for protective ensembles for structural fire-fighting
- Bloodborne pathogen penetration compliant for at least one hour, when tested according to ASTM F 1671 standards
- ASTM F2413-11M and I / 75 / C / 75 standards for steel toe protection
- Tested and meets CAN / CSA-Z195 standards for electric shock resistance
- Made in the USA by ISO 9000 certified shoe company.
- Rugged waterproof, flame and cut-resistant leather upper with scuff-resisting Vibram® rubber toe bumper
- Sympatex® waterproof membrane is bloodborne pathogen compliant
- ASTM-rated steel toe for top protection
- Flexible L-Protection® puncture-resisting insole material
- Removable PU insole on flexible double-rubber midsole for shock-absorbing comfort
- Vibram FIRE outsole with chiseled edge lugs for superior traction
- Steel triple ladder shank for firm underfoot support
- Goodyear storm welt construction. Each approx. 14" h., 38 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.