OL'MANTM The Drone Hex Drive Climber Tree Stand offers safe, fast leveling while climbing.
For getting into your tree right, talk to the OL'MAN! New "The Drone" uses a stand-up, sit-down method to get a bird's-eye view of incoming game. Ultra quiet, and allows you to extend or retract up to 5" of cable with the turn of your wrist. Makes a safe and quick way to be "on the level" while climbing.Trust the OL'MAN:
- New oval tubing eliminates twisting cable to align
- Fluorescent cable heads for easy assembly in the dark
- Built-in accessory holders on either side
- Pivot arm design allows it to pack less than 4" thick
- Quiver holder is built-in
- Comfortable, quiet 21"w. mesh seat
- 18 x 32" standing platform
- Can have a shooting rest, straight bar and a foot rest
- Includes TMA® fall-arrest system. Only 22 lbs.