Sarco Armor Suit #5 lets you battle for Brittany! Complete with Celtic knot etching!
Up-armor your military collection! Modeled off of historic museum pieces dating back to the 16th century, this Suit is highly prized for incredible detailing and superior style. Perfectly reproduced using the craftsmanship and style of the era, this armor is made of tough 20 gauge steel... many others are made of 22 gauge or less and don't have the durability and feel of quality that this one does. And all this at a price that's a far cry from the $11,000 other companies can charge.Suit up:
- 20 gauge steel is polished to perfection and etched with celtic knot detailing on the breast plate, shoulders, elbow guards and even his shin guards
- Fully articulated finger guards are just like the originals produced centuries ago
- Helmet has vertical type slots and a rib down the middle
- Comes complete with battle sword and red skirt
- Stands on the included decorative wood display base
- Some assembly required
- 80" tall.
Of course you've always wanted a suit of armor... give in to temptation! Order ONLINE today!