Celestron® PowerTank 17, 12V Power Supply lets you run your telescope in the field - even jump a dead car battery!
No power? No problem! This portable rechargeable power supply lets you run your power telescope anywhere - easily power your computerized telescope or operate your telescope's motors. Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this power supply also works as an emergency roadside accessory with an included emergency light, siren, AM / FM radio and booster terminals to start weak car batteries.Power up with these features:
- 17-amp hour output
- Two 12V output cigarette lighter ports let you run any item that comes with a car power adapter
- 3V, 6V and 9V outputs for accessories
- Built-in flashlight with red filter cap and magnetic back
- Energy efficient LED spotlight gives you serious lighting when you need it
- Booster terminal on rear side lets you hook up jumper cables... handy jump-start system gives you 250 cranking AMPS (5 seconds)
- Built-in AM / FM Radio and Siren
- Built-in circuit breaker for safety
- Cigarette lighter adapter included for recharging the system on the drive home
- 110 V/220 V switchable universal AC adapter included.
Bring the power wherever you need it!... Order ONLINE Today!