Carhartt® ForceTM Flame-resistant Plaid Twill Shirt. Flame-resistant protection gets the comfort treatment.
The lightweight 6-oz. twill blend isn't just resistant to flash fires and arc flash... it also works hard to wick away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable 'til the whistle blows! For electricians and workers in the utility, oil, gas and petrochemical fields who are at risk of exposure, this is flame-resistant protection at its most comfortable.The right stuff:
- Made from lightweight 6-oz. flame-resistant 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon twill
- Wicks away moisture to keep you dry
- Anti-odor fabric treatment helps pud a lid on odors
- Full button front with button-down collar all buttons are flame-resistant melamine buttons
- 2 chest pockets with button-flap closure
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards. HRC 2. Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.