New UN 11x18' Arctic Hoop Tent sleeps 8+ troops
This gargantuan 11x18' Lightweight Emergency Tent (LWET) has a popular semi-circular design. Time-tested style is based on the Nissen hut developed by the British during World War I. The wind-resistant, curved structure has a spacious interior with a no-stooping 6'4" center height.More:
- 5 hoops (heavy-duty fiberglass, shockcorded pole) with 5 ground belts
- White rip-stop nylon outer
- 4 screen windows with grip-strip flaps
- 14 guy-out points and lines for wind-proof pitching
- Inner Tent (Blue breathable ripstop polyester / cotton) attaches to outer cover with toggles
- Bathtub floor
- 4 windows
- End walls have full nylon cover and zippered full-size door of mesh / nylon
- Storm flap over door
- Central divider with toggle closure
- 2 doors (one on each end)
- Outer cover can be pitched alone in fair weather
- Includes carry bag, seam sealer, sledge hammer, spare fabric, thread, stakes, stake / pole bags. Weighs 100 lbs.
Condition: brand new, never issued.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!