New UN 11x18' Arctic Hoop Tent sleeps 8+ troops
This gargantuan 11x18' Lightweight Emergency Tent (LWET) has a popular semi-circular design. Time-tested style is based on the Nissen hut developed by the British during World War I. The wind-resistant, curved structure has a spacious interior with a no-stooping 6'4" center height.More:
- 5 hoops (heavy-duty fiberglass, shockcorded pole) with 5 ground belts
- White rip-stop nylon outer
- 4 screen windows with grip-strip flaps
- 14 guy-out points and lines for wind-proof pitching
- Inner Tent (Blue breathable ripstop polyester / cotton) attaches to outer cover with toggles
- Bathtub floor
- 4 windows
- End walls have full nylon cover and zippered full-size door of mesh / nylon
- Storm flap over door
- Central divider with toggle closure
- 2 doors (one on each end)
- Outer cover can be pitched alone in fair weather
- Includes carry bag, seam sealer, sledge hammer, spare fabric, thread, stakes, stake / pole bags. Weighs 100 lbs.
Condition: brand new, never issued. Hoop it up, get this Hoop Tent ONLINE today!
Orders must be received by Dec. 14 to ensure holiday delivery. Sorry, no express delivery.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!