Bering Optics® Avenger 3x50 Gen I Night Vision Sight makes low or no - light situations completely tenable.
Built to slip on your Weaver mount system, the Avenger Gen I Night Vision Sight is one of the most compact, effective varmint hunting scopes on the market! An ergonomic design makes it nice and easy on your body for comfortable shooting, and tough construction guarantees long-term durability. A built-in powerful IR illuminator cuts through the darkness to deliver you a clear view whether it's sunset or midnight. The Avenger is equipped with a large 50mm lens as well, to help gather more ambient light later in the day to bring bright images without IR enhancement.
- 3x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- Reticle type: Mil-Dot illuminate red-on-green
- Windage / elevation adjustment is 1/ 2 MOA per click
- Detection range: 250 yards Recognition range: 150 yards
- FOV is 12°
- Focus range is 10 yards to infinity
- 50mm eye relief
- Diopter adjustment is +4 to -4
- IR illuminator effective distance: 25 yards
- Runs for up to 70 hours without IR running on one CR123, 3V battery
- Able to operate in temps from -22°F to 113° F, and up to 98% humidity
- Meets IPX4 water intrusion rating
- Measures 8 4/5 x 4 1/5 x 3" and weighs 35.3 ozs.