Bering Optics® HiPo 4.3x60 Gen I High Power NV Monocular boasts a remarkable 60mm lens for long - range observation!
You won't miss a thing using this HiPo 4.3x60mm Gen I Monocular! Huge 60mm lens and a high rank among the best-in-class image quality / detection distance characteristics makes this Bering Optics® product a wonderful performer. Low light? Not a problem, thanks to the powerful infrared illuminator that cuts through the night to reveal nocturnal animals and more! You'll love the automatic shut-off feature as well, that protects the intensifier tube from damage by cutting power when the lens is exposed to an intense light source.
- 4.3x magnification and 60mm objective lens
- 100mm F/1.2 lens system
- FOV at 200 yards is 118 ft.
- Focus range is 1 yard to infinity
- 10mm eye relief
- Diopter adjustment is +4 to -4
- Detection distance is 385 yards
- Has two 1/ 4 " tripod sockets
- Runs for up to 70 hours without IR running on two AA, 1.5V batteries
- Able to operate in temps from -22°F to 113° F, and up to 93% humidity
- Meets IPX4 water intrusion rating
- Measures 10 1/ 2 x 4 x 2 3/ 4 " and weighs 24.7 ozs.